Thursday, February 28, 2013

" How Does facebook help me improve my english communication skills "


FACEBOOK - is a large and high-tech technolog , facebook is also used in communicating , planting , searching , and also typing , chatting . I learn facebook when i was 10 years old . and it help me to improve
my english communication skills . not only typing but also in spelling and grammar accents .. face is my favorite ( blog , website ) . especially in gaming , reading messages , and also watching funny games . . first of all I am very very proud of this  websites , Blog ... ( Google , Facebook ) .. because google and facebook are very expensive and high-tech network .. without google and facebook I cant communicate , chatting , and also reading correct spelling , like (facebook dictionary , Google dictionary) . . I am now 16 years old ,
using facebook and other websites . . 7.5 billion  people in the whole world , I am one of them using facebook . .  this is me SOCRATES S ORILLO III , that's my own opinion  . . .
   thank you , maraming salamat , domo arigato :))





PUBLISHED BY : SOCRATES S ORILLO III a.k.a (sherwin solon)

No comments:

Post a Comment